How to travel the world, and how much does it cost? Here are all the travel guides that I’ve written.
My travel tips focus on backpacking and sustainable travel. Most of the article are based on my own travel experiences from my 2-year trip around the world and other journeys that I’ve done. I’ve gathered my favorite travel tips to a guide called 42 Most Useful Long-Term Travel Tips.
For tips about sustainable travel, you can check the Flightless Travel page. Country-specific resources are on the page Travel Destinations.
Here are the travel guides that I’ve written. The list is split into six categories:
- Crossing the Pacific – My Cargo Ship Travel Experience
- How to Prepare for Traveling on a Cargo Ship?
- How Long Does It Take a Cargo Ship to Cross the Atlantic?
- How Long Does It Take a Cargo Ship to Cross the Pacific?
Life on the Road
- 42 Most Useful Long-Term Travel Tips
- 8 Useful Android Apps for Long Term Travel (and What to Do With Them)
- Amateur Hiking Tips for Day Hikes
- How to Travel Around Europe with a Dog
- How to Waste Time During Long Train Journeys
Money and Budgeting
- How to Save Money to Travel the World?
- My Travel Budget for 12 Months of Solo Travel (Year One)
- My Travel Budget for One Year of Solo Travel (Year Two)
Packing Advice for Long-Term Travel
- 10 Most Useful Things I Packed for My RTW Trip
- 5 Least Useful Things I Packed for My RTW Trip
- 5 Things I Wish I Had Packed for My RTW Trip
- What Did I Pack for a Round the World Trip? – The Complete List of 106 Items
- How Preparing for Long-Term Travel Differs from Shorter Trips
- How to Go on a Trip Around the World in 4 Easy Steps
- How to Prepare Your Mind for a Trip Around the World